Assessing and enhancing New Zealand's productivity
Policy Quarterly: Volume 14 – Issue 3 – August 2018
A special productivity issue of Policy Quarterly, guest edited by Dr Patrick Nolan from the New Zealand Productivity Commission.
It includes contributions from the New Zealand Productivity Commission, Australian Productivity Commission, OECD, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, and Victoria University of Wellington and covers the following topics:
- Moving on from New Zealand’s productivity paradox
- Measuring health sector productivity
- Quality adjusting data on education sector productivity
- Transitioning to a low-emissions economy
- The future of productivity
- Productivity measurement in the digital age.